Work with us
Digital Project Manager – Part-time / Remote
Lake Design is a digital media agency located in Charlottetown. We specialize in web design and development, working with a wide variety of clients across several industries offering everything from redesigning their website with a professional, modern, and user-friendly interface to custom plugins and eCommerce solutions. We recently won the Ignition Fund for 2019.
We are seeking a Digital Project Manager to manage and coordinate our various design and development projects built primarily through WordPress and occasionally through Shopify. You will be responsible for on-boarding clients, and maintaining communication throughout the project. You will also be responsible for assigning tasks to the design and development team, making sure projects are in line with deadlines and milestones, and reporting progress and adjustments needed.
Position is part-time (20 hours a week) for a 4-6 months contract, with the potential to evolve into full time for the right candidate. This job will be done remotely.
- Managing and prioritizing multiple projects on a daily/weekly basis using our CMS (Monday)
- Assigning tasks and deadlines to appropriate team members
- On-boarding clients through our on-boarding process
- Regular communication with clients from start to finish of project
- Scheduling weekly or bi-weekly “check-ins” with clients to meet project deadlines
- Attend current and potential client (zoom) and in-person meetings
- Conduct client training
- QA (Quality Assurance) testing of websites
- Social media posting on a semi-frequent basis
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Intermediate understanding of WordPress (know how all the basics work, working with themes, etc..)
- Highly attentive to detail with an eye for quality design and UI/UX, with the ability to provide constructive and clear feedback in this area to our designers and developers
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Working in a casual and driven environment
- Web design or graphic design experience and skills
- Someone local to Prince Edward Island to occasionality meet with us/clients in person and work in the office (But not a requirement)
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience / length of contract
- 1 free book from indigo mailed directly to you every month
- A reloadable Starbucks or Receiver giftcard to keep you fueled every month
- Remote work
Start Date: When are you free?
Hours: Flexible but weekend and night work may be required from time to time (paid as overtime)
- Daily huddle (15 min) with entire team each morning (remotely via video) and 1 weekly in-person (if local) meeting